This kit includes a full set of unterminated Molex MiniFit Jr. connectors and pins for a RidePlayer unit
Most on-board systems use highly customized wiring to suit the vehicle design. For that reason, our RidePlayer uses Molex MiniFit Jr. style connectors for quick and easy custom termination. For convenience, we have put together a kit of the unterminated Molex connectors and pins required to build custom cables for your ride vehicle.
This kit includes:
- (3) 8×2 Molex Connectors – Speaker Outputs
- (1) 6×2 Molex Connector – Serial/GPS/DMX
- (5) 4×2 Molex Connectors – Line Inputs
- (2) 2×3 Molex Connectors – SMPTE LTC & MIC
- (2) 2×2 Molex Connectors – Power
- (94) 18-24AWG Gold-Plated Molex Pins – Serial, GPS, DMX, Line, and LTC
- (64) 16AWG Gold-Plated Molex Pins – Speakers and Power
If you need pre-fabricated cables for easy bench testing or mockups, our DEVKIT-RIDEPLAYER accessory provides a complete set of terminated Molex connectors with pigtails, Ethernet cables, and a power supply. Also keep in mind that the RidePlayer User’s Guide also provides a complete pinout of every connector along with the associated Molex part numbers, recommended wire guage, etc.
Contact your Alcorn McBride representative today to discuss your application!
RidePlayer Connector Kit – Includes Full Set of Blank Molex Connectors and Pins
7″W x 10″L x 4.25″H