- (Showtouch) Reduced memory needed by ShowTouch to load scripts.
- (All Products) Fixed issue that could cause controller to crash when using the “false” keyword within a “when statement is true” trigger.
- (Product File Creator) Integer parameter default range now set to full possible range.
- (RidePlayer) Fixed issue that could occasionally render RidePlayer unable to play audio after booting up.
- (RidePlayer) Fixed issue that could cause RidePlayer to stop playing audio after thousands of audio commands had been executed.
- (V16X) Fixed issue that could cause the RTC to change to random date/time after being set from the front panel.
- (WinScript) Fixed issue where copying/pasting something into the watchlist could result in a blank entry.
- (WinScript) Fixed issue that could cause FTP passwords to be reset after reopening the device wizard for a device.
- (WinScript) Fixed issue where giving a device variable the same name as the device may cause an erroneous warning to be reported.
- (WinScript) Fixed issue where creating a new RidePlayer script could use the previously opened script’s DSP settings by default.
- (WinScript) Fixed issue where incorrect log levels were shown in the live log.
- (WinScript) Fixed issue in event wizard that could remove a previously set audio fade out when editing an existing event.
To manually download this update, please visit our software page.