This kit includes a full set of unterminated Molex MiniFit Jr. connectors and pins for a RideAmp-350Q unit
Most on-board systems use highly customized wiring to suit the vehicle design. For that reason, our RideAmp-350Q uses Molex MiniFit Jr. style connectors for quick and easy custom termination. For convenience, we have put together a kit of the unterminated Molex connectors and pins required to build custom cables for your ride vehicle.
This kit includes:
- (1) 6×2 Molex Connector – Balanced Audio Inputs
- (1) 4×2 Molex Connector – Speakers
- (1) 2×1 Molex Connector – Power
- (14) 18-24AWG Gold-Plated Molex Pins – Balanced Audio Inputs
- (10) 16AWG Gold-Plated Molex Pins – Speakers
- (4) 10-12AWG Gold-Plated Molex Pins – Power
If you need pre-fabricated cables for easy bench testing or mockups, our DEVKIT-RIDEAMP-350Q accessory provides a complete set of terminated Molex connectors with pigtails, Ethernet cables, and a power supply. Also keep in mind that the RideAmp-350Q User’s Guide also provides a complete pinout of every connector along with the associated Molex part numbers, recommended wire gauge, etc.
Contact your Alcorn McBride representative today to discuss your application!
RideAmp-350Q Connector Kit – Includes Full Set of Blank Molex Connectors and Pins
7″W x 10″L x 4.25″H