WinScript auto-updates will begin detecting WinScript Live 5.10.0 later today. In this update, you can find the following feature adds and bug fixes:
- Support for Scheduled Triggers on SyncCore-enabled products.
- Added new “If” event which can evaluate boolean expressions.
- Added new trigger type: “when an expression becomes true” that allows multiple variables to be evaluated simultaneously.
- For more details on new features, see User Guide (“Help” > “Help Topics” in WinScript Live, now supported on macOS as well.)
- (All Products) Modified “RegEx Parse” event to blank the destination variable if the match fails, to make it possible to detect when no match occurs.
- (WinScript Live) Watchlists can now be selected directly from the live log window to make it easier to change what items are logged.
- (WinScript Live) Changed multi-device “Send” dialog to allow you to force a firmware update.
- (WinScript Live) Improved error checker’s ability to identify duplicate resource names/aliases.
- All Products) Fixed issue that could cause some text to be cut off for “Display” events.
- (All Products) Fixed issue where using “Get At” with array elements that have a “forced” value would return the underlying value, rather than the forced value.
- (Product File Creator) Fixed issue that could cause product file corruption when creating or editing a product file.
- (Product File Creator) Fixed hard-to-see text when using “Dark Mode” on macOS.
- (RidePlayer) Fixed issue that could cause playback of multi-track audio files to start and immediately pause.
- (RidePlayer) Fixed issue that could cause bad command responses to be sent back from RidePlayer.
- (RidePlayer) Fixed issue where commands without a specified start time, received at the same time, might start at different times
- (RidePlayer) Fixed issue that could cause RidePlayer to become unresponsive after booting under certain conditions.
- (WinScript Live) Fixed issue that could cause WinScript to crash when device arrays were deleted.
- (WinScript Live) Fixed bug that would cause new device variables from a new product file to not be imported for existing devices when the product file was updated.
- (WinScript Live) Fixed issue that could cause device variable aliases to be lost when the device list changed.
- (WinScript Live) Fixed issue where two sequences could be created via the wizard with names that differed only by trailing whitespace (e.g. “SequenceA” and “SequenceA “), which could then cause the incorrect sequence to be triggered by an event. Trailing whitespace is now removed for sequences like it always has been for other resources and duplicates will be reported by the error checker.
- (WinScript Live) Improved handling of if/else expansion arrows on high DPI monitors for Windows.
To manually download this update, please visit our software page.